TEST OF LEGAL ENGLISH SKILLS EXAMINATIONS
University Centre for Foreign Languages is an accredited examination center of the Global Legal English UK.
- TOLES is an international exam testing the practical knowledge of legal English. It is aimed at law students, lawyers, translators and people whose work involves dealing with legal documents and acts.
- TOLES certificates are recognized in several dozens of countries around the world as a proof of language skills concerning legal English at three levels:
- TOLES Foundation – English – Level A2 – B1
- TOLES Higher – English – Level B1 – B2
- TOLES Advanced – English – Level B2 – C1
Dates of exam session in the academic year 2022/23:
- On 24th November 2022 (Entries accepted until 21st October 2022)
- On 26th January 2023 (Entries accepted until 11th December 2022)
- On 25th May 2023 (Entries accepted until 21st April 2023)
- On 29th June 2023 (Entries accepted until 19th May 2023)
- On 23rd November 2023 (Entries accepted until 20th October 2023)
Detailed information about TOLES exams is available at: https://toleslegal.com