To enroll in a foreign language course, a candidate is required to:
fill in the registration form (DOC) (PDF)
make the payment of the enrollment fee or full payment for the course
submit the application form along with a photocopy of proof of payment “I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the language courses in the University Centre for Foreign Languages in accordance with the act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data.” in the University Centre for Foreign Languages Front Office, ul. Gagarina 11, Room 1.
Absence from class for personal reasons is not eligible for a reduced fee.
If the group is not formed we refund the amount paid in full.
The course fee does not include the cost of learning materials.
Certificates on the completion of the course, issued by the University Centre for Foreign Languages are free of charge.
• completing and submitting a course registration form by mail or scan;
• submitting by mail or scan medical certificate of no contraindications to undertake the course;
• possessing a visa or a residence card or any other document authorising the stay in Poland – University Centre for Foreign Languages does not act as an intermediary in acquiring a Polish visa or the permit to stay in Poland;
• taking out sickness and accident insurance policy for the period of education in Poland or the European Health Insurance Card at one’s own cost;
Deadline and place for submitting documents:
• 8 weeks before the course starting date
• Front Office, University Centre for Foreign Languages (UCJO), Gagarina 11, 87-100 Toruń, room 1
• completed registration form
• proof of payment
• passport or other ID document
• medical certificate of no contraindications to undertake the course